Omschrijving Azzurro 20
The best comparison to this nearly 20 metre Azzurro yacht is a Rolex watch, thousands and thousands of state-of-the-art components are handcrafted by the finest craftsmen trained to reach the ultimate goal. Producing a yacht that stands far out from all “plastic fantastic”.
When I walk towards the dock the gracious lines of the 64 feet Azzurro are recognisable from a distance and for a clear reason the surrounding yachts became vague and blurry objects as if they just don’t matter. This is the obvious effect of a true gentleman’s masterpiece.
First impressions are often the standard by which we measure things. While we may change our minds, it's usually our gut reaction that endures. The initial reaction I had upon stepping through the transom door of the Azzurro Yacht on to the 22mm solid teak aft deck and into the saloon was that this was a boat that would impress me for a long time to come.
It’s for a reason that most work boats and fishing trawlers are built the traditional way, it is the 40mm Iroko wood that makes them stronger and moreover last longer than any steel or grp vessel.
The round bilged hull of this 2017 fully stabilized Azzurro is no exception.
The very comfortable helm position is found in the yacht’s centreline on a raised floor. The spacious wheelhouse provides super ergonomic handling of all controls and makes navigation for long periods comfortable. The port side seat can be used for short sleeps when travelling 24/7 or as seat for three when underway.
This well-equipped helm ensures comfortable cruising during cold and wet circumstances.
Modern VDO gauges both analog and digital, radar, gps, chart plotter and echo sounder provides you will all information needed for safe and comfortable navigation.
- 2 x CAT monitoring displays with consumption indicators
- Stabilizers control panel
- 2 x Raymarine Hybrid Touch chart plotters
- Raymarine FLIR Night vision camera system
- Raymarine HD broadband open array colour radar (72 Nm’s)
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine forward looking sonar
- Raymarine master GPS
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine camera system
- Lofrans anchor chain counter
- Manual wheel
- Joystick tiller ‘wheel’
- Bow thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Stern winches
- Offshore compass
- Furuno Navtex NX-300
- Dual start stop monitors for the twin generators
- Sanshin HR 1012 electric search light
- Tracvision SAT-tv domes
- Garmin GPSmap XS
- Cabins: 4
- Berths: 8
- Heads: 4
- One bunk bed cabin can be used as crew cabin if wanted
- Year: 2017
- Length: 19.60m
- Beam: 5.10m
- Engines: Twin Caterpillar 460hp
- Hours: 250h
- Generator 1: Mase 19kw single phase
- Generator 2: Mase 12 kw single phase
- Inverter: Single phase 230Volts
- Idromar water maker 80 l/h
- Water: 1500L
- Fuel: 4800L
- Grey water tank
- Black water tank
- Flag: Italian
A super modern galley with lots of cupboards, double sink, hot and cold water mixer tap, combi oven, grill, microwave, ice-maker, ultra large American double fridge and a stainless work top with ceramic 4 zone HOB makes you feel at home, both space and comfort wise. A rigid non-carpeted galley floor ensures hygiene and easy cleaning when spilled during cooking or mixing tropical beverages.
Cockpit and bathing platform:
A comfortable seat is normal on an overhead closed cockpit Flybridge yacht, here you won’t find just one comfortable seat, the cockpit is just enormous and ready for a 8 headed dinner.
Well lighted built in top lights shine her cockpit deck at night and the half integrated staircase towards her fly bridge is there for your comfort. The centred cockpit door makes an easy entry to her immense bathing platform that goes up and down with the touch of a button.
A third set of docking controls is found on starboard.
Hard top Fly bridge:
Just stunning! A good and well-designed fly bridge with hard top to accommodate owner and guests for pleasure only. Equipped to the highest level with all navigation equipment listed above.
A massive set of stainless steel drawer fridge and icemaker is found opposite of the very comfy hard cornered L-settee whilst her aft fly deck accommodates adjustable sun pads.
When you are looking for a breath-taking gentleman’s yacht to circumnavigate the world in style this exclusive Azzurro is without doubt the best example on the market today.
She comes in turn-key condition, ready for any season, viewing highly recommended!
• Keel, frames and internal currents therein.
• 40 mm iroko planking.
• Deck in 15 mm mahogany marine plywood with 20 mm glued teak outer cover and ash inner cover and cauldrons.
• Cabin in mahogany marine plywood, resin coated externally and internally covered with teak plywood and solid teak.
• In the cockpit, the cabin has side passages of 50 cm with roof and 2 side uprights (covered up to 80 cm from the stern).
• Isothemic soundproofed bulkheads and soundproofed ceilings with 30 and 50 mm Stirodur insulation and ash beading.
• Internal hardware in AISI 304 stainless steel and polished brass.
• External hardware in AISI 316 stainless steel.
• Bow locker for chain accommodation, internally resinated.
• 0.75 m closet with stainless steel manhole up to covered.
• Owner's cabin with double bed of 2.00 x 1.50 m., 2 wardrobes, drawers, bedside tables and 4 stainless steel portholes that can be opened.
• N ° 1 bathroom with sink, wc with built-in bidet from the Tecma company, shower in a separate room and 1 stainless steel porthole that can be opened.
• 1 cabin with 1 bed, wardrobe, drawers and 1 stainless steel porthole that can be opened.
• WC and sink in a separate room.
• N ° 2 guest cabins with flat beds, relative bathrooms with separate shower cubicles, sink, toilet with built-in bidet.
• N ° 2 stainless steel portholes that can be opened for each cabin and n ° 1 porthole in each bathroom.
• Possibility of adding a fourth cabin with internal bathroom.
The countertops and sinks in all bathrooms are in 30mm marble (Portugal pink).
• Large cockpit of 4x3.50 m with hatch to go down to the engine room and aft locker.
• Ladder to get on the fly.
• Hall of 3.50x3.20 m
- on the left side sofa in long, n ° 2 puff and table.
- on the right side, mobile with drawers, doors and cellar plus ice maker.
• L-shaped kitchen consisting of 4 electric burners with extractor, sink with drip tray, 300 liter fridge with freezer, oven, dishwasher, wall units, drawers, doors, pink marble kitchen top and 2 doors.
• Left side: sofa with table for 6 people.
• Right side: general panel, service panel with engine instruments, hydraulic steering, remote controls and electronic instruments and wood and fabric driver's seat.
• Soundproofed engine room with isothem and lead, striated aluminum cauldrons.
• N ° 2 extractors for ventilation.
• n ° 3 stainless steel oil tanks of 4,800 liters.
• 1 1,500 liter stainless steel water tank.
• 1,000 liters of diesel for tests.
• 24 volts light system with lines 12 and 220.
• 2,500 watt inverter.
• 75 amp current rectifier. for current on the quay.
• N ° 6 batteries, 2 of which for starting engines of 200 amp each and 4 of 260 amp each for services.
• Fire and smoke cables.
• Sockets in all rooms with polished brass plates.
• Ceiling lights in all rooms, internally in polished brass, externally in stainless steel.
• Courtesy lights in the steps and around the cabin.
• Regulatory street lights, radio system with radio on the dashboard and TV system.
• N ° 3 15 'televisions
• N ° 1 20 'TV
• N ° 1 16 'TV
• Mediterranean satellite dish.
• Stern, bow and center mooring cleats in stainless steel with fairleads.
• N ° 1 1,500 watt Lofrans' winch with 2 slip and cubìa eyes.
• N ° 2 10-gauge chains of 100 m each.
• N ° 2 anchors of 45 kg in galvanized iron.
• 185 mm diameter bow thruster.
• 9 kwh Kohler generator.
• Marinco 100 liter automatic watermaker.
• N ° 2 submerged bilge pumps of 24 volts.
• N ° 2 pumps of 1 HP each. 1 inch from the Giannetti company, one of which for firefighting and blanket washing.
• Air conditioning by Clima, independent for each cabin.
• Wesmar stabilizers mod. 600.
• N ° 2 hydraulic flaps in stainless steel.
• Besenzoni davit of m 3,00 capacity kg 300 mounted on the fly.
• Besenzoni gangway aft m 3.00 - capacity 150 kg.
• N ° 1 compact 12-inch and automatic pilot.
• CAT digital instrumentation on the dashboard and analogue on the fly.
• On the fly, 11-inch color GPSm Navionics pilot repeater.
• N ° 3 CAT electronic stations.
• N ° 4 larger aft fairleads.
• N ° 12 mosquito nets.
• N ° 2 1000 watt stern capstans from the Lofrans' company.
• N ° 2 bushes.
• electric searchlight.
• Latex mattresses in the cabime, covered in raw cloth.
• Curtains with brass rod, with fabric and colors on customer request.
• Sofa in foam rubber covered with fabric and colors at the customer's request.
• External covering of the glazing.
• CE approval
• Equipment for 12 people.
• Ropes and 8 fenders.
GrandYachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Lengte (m):19.6
- Breedte (m):5.1
- Prijs:€ 727.743,00